Artemis is pleased to announce a new service offering designed to teach young professionals the basics of personal finance. Taught by a member of the Artemis team, the course covers everything a recent graduate needs to know to begin to manage their financial affairs responsibly.
- How to establish a budget and savings goals
- Principles of sound investing
- Managing credit and debt
- How to optimize employer benefits and minimize taxes
- Basics of insurance and estate planning
The course is taught in two two-hour sessions either in-person or remotely. After the course, the student receives:
- Complete copy of all course materials
- Budgeting template
- List of curated on-line resources to learn more
- Follow up phone call to answer any questions
Price: $1,200. Small group pricing available on request.
For more information, contact Mark Haser or Sean Beznicki at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-542-2420